Licensed state : AZ, FL, IA, IN
Lost Assets Division - "Rightfully Returning Assets"
- Every U.S. state has unclaimed property programs that actively and continuously find owners of lost and forgotten assets.
- Approximately 1 out of every 10 Americans has unclaimed property waiting out there.
- State treasurer is holding nearly 58 billion dollars unclaimed property.
- Only 5% of unclaimed property had returned to the rightful owners since 2006.
- Only 0.11% of totaling $2.25 billion returned to rightful owners in FY2011
- Claims can be made into perpetuity in most cases - even by heirs.
"Our Mission is Rightfully Returning Assets to owners and their heirs."
"I have found that among its other benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver."
“Thank you, Lauth Investigations for making this possible. My check came in today and I am so happy! My granddaughter would also like your help with her lost assets claim and will be contacting you.”
Donna K. - Eldridge, IA
“Sincerely, thanks for everything. Your perseverance really
kept us going. My daughter is a single mom with a full time
job and going to night school for her teacher's certificate.
I can't tell you how much this meant to her to get this
Linda B. - Denver, CO
© 1995-2013. Lauth Investigations International, Inc. Web design and development by Rain Lauth